the Mazda2 is a dream car for many drivers and has won such awards as the 2011 Editor's Choice Award for small cars from Car and Driver. This affordable car has been considered by many a leader in the small cars segment.
29 city/35 hwy mpg
Mazda2 Test Drive
The 2012 Mazda2 is quite an enjoyable ride. From its easy handling to its comfortable seats, the 2012 Mazda2 would make any driver have a great driving experience. Additionally, the Mazda2 has many easy to use controls which makes it a less stressful driving experience.
"In crash testing by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Mazda 2 received its top rating of "Good" in the frontal-offset and roof strength tests."
The 2012 Mazda2 comes in two trim levels:
- 15-inch steel wheels
- Tilt steering wheel
- Four-speaker sound system
- CD player with an auxiliary input jack
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Rear roof spoiler
- Steering wheel with audio controls
- Trip computer
- Cruise control
- Upgraded cloth seats with red piping
- Two additional speakers
Come down to Wellesley Mazda today to test drive one of our Mazda2 vehicles. Come experience this Mazda MA Dealer's easygoing environment!
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.